Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Horrible Coworker of Friend

In response to my grumbling about my coworker, a friend sent me this:

I once worked in a trailer at a chemical plant writing documentation.

The other writer would fill a mug with ice, then stick her paw in the
mug and chomp it ALL FREAKING DAY. She also belched quite a bit and talked loudly on the phone about her gynecological problems. We
reached a zenith of sorts one day. She was in the bathroom (paper
thin trailer walls, mind you) and I heard "OH MY GOD!" in a
hysterical voice. For a brief, flickering moment, I thought God had
answered my prayers and she had fallen in. But no. She came stomping out of the bathroom and picked up her phone (did I mention that by this point we shared a cube?) and proceeded to call her Gyn. to tell her "I was just in the bathroom, and I had a HUGE amount of discharge! It's white with a little bit of pink in it and it's like NOTHING I'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE!"

I got to where I'd send my friends a daily email filled with my
coworker's exploits. We ALL knew when she was ovulating, what kind of sex she'd had with the BF the night before, and whether or not Papa
John's Pizza had given her diarrhea. My younger cousin used to remove all identifying information from my emails and post them on his
website. My coworker had quite a following, and didn't even know
it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous Coworker said...

Had to share...
http://amazingovershare.blogspot.com/2005/10/its-not-all-about-dating.html

My coworker is so bad, I started a blog about it!!