Monday, November 05, 2007

Photos













This got overexposed when I opened the back of the camera without having rewound the film (thus making vanish two pictures of Tom), but this is my fab new kitchen table and microwave, courtesy of David and Lisa! See how it all nestles so perfectly next to/behind the bikes.













This happens to be a picture of one of the blocks where I used to be scared to take the lane, though I took the picture because of the blue building at the end of the block. Now I do always take the lane here, and it's fine.













My Marin Novato, with panniers.














Ham resting.













My bookshelf.














The flowers sent by Lisa and David, after the pink ones had given up the ghost. They lasted a long time.














The sky the day after David and Lisa left, when there was a fire somewhere. Cheery, isn't it?

No comments: