Friday, August 04, 2006

I Am So Happy!

I just Googled “steve hagen” cow picture and it led me to the blog of someone who posted an entry saying he was reading the same book, knew the picture was a cow, but couldn’t see it. That entry inspired ten comments (several saying, “Yeah, I can’t see the cow, either”), one of which explains how to see the cow! I can’t wait to get home and try it. Well, I can wait, but it will be a relief when I finally see that dad-blasted cow. I’ll bet that’s the last time Steve Hagen puts a picture in one of his books. I have learned from this experience: If I ever write a book, it won’t have any pictures in it besides a nice photo of myself at 14 in a leather editor's visor looking for Doritos in Amy's mother's kitchen cabinets.

By the way, the commenter who finally was able to see the cow first Googled pictures of cows. Let the record reflect that I tried this technique myself, though not with the book available.

No comments: